THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

About Me

At school I like to do word wall, colouring in, sport, show and tell and write stories.
At home I like to play with my dog Max, read books, write stories and play with my dad.
I LOVE koalas and dogs!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Isabella.I'm so pleased to see you excited about having your own blogfolio. You took a risk and it was worth it, don't you think?
I know you've got lots to share about your learning. Remember it's OK to ask others to help you do this - that's how you learn!

Harry's Folio said...

Hi Isabella, love your blog. Hope you had a great birthday. I had fun at the party.

Harry.

Anonymous said...

Isabella, how wonderful to see you reading your classmates blogs and leaving encouraging comments. You are this week's comment QUEEN!

Anonymous said...

Hi Isabella,

Your blog is coooooooooooooooool!!!

I am glad your having fun with your blog.

Keep up the good work.

Dad.

Anonymous said...

Hi Isabella

Your blog is great. We have koalas in the park behind my house. Sometimes at night you can hear them, they can be very loud. I like you because you always smile.

Anonymous said...

To isabella .G i am happy to be your friend becaue you are relly nice and kind and lovefall AND YOU ARE COOL LOVE ISABELLE FULLER.